[fonosfera] Fwd: the end of our old "foneras"?

Steven Leeman steven.leeman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 06:36:20 UTC 2014

linksys and fonera 2100/2200 are not supported any more
the others including 2.0n have a new captive portal which allows friend or
foe 30' min free access if they allow fon access to their facebook profile.
i hear no one could login as a family or friend anymore....support doesnt
want to answer this but marketing didnt want to tell it eather if its a bug
or not... i had to give wpa key to students.... will have to shop for a new
device that offers guest access