[fonosfera] Wiki and Forum websites.

Steven Leeman steven at leeman.be
Wed Oct 12 20:38:03 UTC 2011

please mention it to www.twitter.com/martinvars
on this mailinglist great ideas will only get lost :(

the time they put a "FON is getting a massage" is long gone...

[image: Martin Varsavsky]
martinvars <http://twitter.com/#!/martinvars> Martin Varsavsky
*As a CEO of a platform Fon with close to 5 million hotspots that has to
work all the time* I feel really sorry for the guys at RIM
11 oktober <http://twitter.com/#!/martinvars/status/123753607022653441>

also they are moving to new headquarters perhaps that explains the current
downtime?
[image: Martin Varsavsky]
martinvars <http://twitter.com/#!/martinvars> Martin Varsavsky
I am about to visit the new larger Fon offices which should be ready by the
end of this month