[fonosfera] selecting image after building svn1626

Steven Leeman steven at leeman.be
Sat Jan 23 11:20:06 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 11:35 PM, Niels van Dijk <niels at het.net.je> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just checked out and compiled svn revision 1626. For the fon 2G all
> was ok and I could flash the fon using the instructions found at
> http://trac.fonosfera.org/fon-ng/wiki/build and
>
> nice...I recently reinstalled my ubuntu and followed that guide aswell but
a  known issue came back (
http://fonosfera.org/pipermail/development/2009-August/000821.html) which
was unresolved :-(

result of make V=99

In file included from src/cyassl-compat.c:1:
src/cyassl-compat.h:21: error: conflicting types for 'SHA_CTX'
/home/steven/FON-G/openwrt/staging_dir/mips/usr/include/openssl/sha.h:106:
error: previous declaration of 'SHA_CTX' was here

cyassl and openssl-utils can not be deselected in make menuconfig and they
seem to "clash" against each other.... google didn't give any solution as
well