[fonosfera] Crashes when usin torrent app in Platero

Deco decodecoding at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 06:43:39 UTC 2009

Fonera keeps hanging after some hours downloading.
Maybe could it be something related to max number of connections that are
established by the torrent app wich finally freezez the whole device?. How
many max. connections are allowed by default by the program? (I'm just
trying to find out comaring with other clients such as utorrent).

Thanks