[fonosfera] Firefox Fonera 2 plugin

javier javier.monteagudo at fon.com
Mon Jun 8 08:58:24 UTC 2009

Hi

The extension settings are stored in your firefox preferences:
If you type about:config in firefox's URL and search for
foneradownloader you should see if they have been saved.

I've have crashed firefox and my settings are saved correctly.

I don't fully understand your question on impact, the firefox plugin
does not ask for settings, if your settings are incorrect it will show a
warning/error icon on the status bar, but it doesn't "ask" for settings.
Also, settings are applied on the fly, so no need to restart plugin when
you change settings. You might need to wait a minute or so as the plugin
needs to first authenticate and then ask for status to the fonera.

Currently there's no way to disable the plugin other than going to Tools
-> Addons and disable the plugin.

Javier