[fonosfera] Some early RC2 torrent testing

Deco decodecoding at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 09:38:40 UTC 2009

I agree this report. Same happens to me; after a certaim time downloading with torrent,  wifi link to client is interrupted and although private network SSID can be seen by clients, association is not possible.
Beside this, a logread -f will show chillispot restarting over and over.

Other minor issue is that the file downloaded is not placed inside the torrent folder but top directory..

Saludos

Deco