[fonosfera] rc4 WEBCAM from wan

Steven Leeman steven at leeman.be
Mon Jul 13 09:24:32 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 10:55 AM, John Crispin <john.crispin at fon.com> wrote:

> btw steven, i assume oyu noticed that yu can now use opendns ?!
> have you tested it ? i was thinking off adding it as an option in the
> static dns dropdown

Yes I noticed it kept my static ip from before the upgrade (which used
opendns)
also I noticed you can now indeed use "custom" dns when choosing Static
Ip...
At the moment I've reverted it to DHCP and mentioned the "empty gateway"
bug...
I have to retest "custom ip" again... it had troubles keeping it's ip...
this caused it to stop "luci services"... I'm unsure what is defined under
"luci services"... does this also mean samba/ftp will be disabled when it
has no "internet" access?