[fonosfera] 2.3.5 RC2 "AP not found" message

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Wed Dec 16 11:05:03 UTC 2009

I have an interesting issue on the matter of this.

When I tried to connect to the open signal, I had the exact same problems
other people had: the no ap found and the weird pricing options (
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9230/bemvindoaomeuhotspot.jpg ), but I
noticed SOMETHING goes through. That is, one of my IMs (Not sure which, be
it msn, gtalk, skype, gadu-gadu, yahoo or icq) was working, as I had
notifications of friends connecting.

--
[]
Alexandre Strube