[Development] Fwd: Fonera 2.1 firmware : service dyndns

Steven Leeman steven at leeman.be
Wed Nov 5 17:16:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

Could you also tell us more about this Fon State Daemon?
How can we control the times a certain service is run; and what it is
running(shellscript outside of the code or is it inside the fon state daemon
sourcecode?)
...so we can adapt the script and add checks&other dynamic dns services for
instance